Press the download button and enter your email address to download the latest issue of our magazine.
If you have not already signed up to our weekly emails this will also now allow you to receive these (if you have signed up previously – don’t worry you won’t get more than one email).
We will not share your details with any third party and you can unsubscribe from the weekly emails at any time.
Note: The magazine is in PDF format and is a reasonably large file so may take a little while too download to your device.
The latest edition features:
- The Long Con – Bill’s exclusive new series on classic real estate cons? First up: Punting on the Ritz
- LBJ, JFK, Ecclesiastes, terrible tv ads and coffee bags… Our Proprietor’s 2020
- A world of change Bill Blain rewrites the investment rulebook while James Roberts names the top trends for 2021
- Negative nominal interest rates? Get real! scoffs Peter Warburton
- Not so little women Tehreem Husain unlocks the historical role of female capital
- Working hypotheses Savvas Savouri says unemployment ain’t gonna happen, while Andrew Phipps asks if university is worth it
- The investor activists are at the gate What Philippe Le Trung overheard on the road
- Investors in distress Michael Shaoul on why the bottom of this cycle is a bust for bargain-hunters
- How to play at REITs
- Why the quadrant model works
- New retail leasing models
- The debt funding gap