Press the download button and enter your email address to download the latest issue of our magazine.
If you have not already signed up to our weekly emails this will also now allow you to receive these (if you have signed up previously – don’t worry you won’t get more than one email).
We will not share your details with any third party and you can unsubscribe from the weekly emails at any time.
Note: The magazine is in PDF format and is a reasonably large file so may take a little while too download to your device.
The latest edition features:
- Will post-vaccine UK be a treat for investors? Alan Carter, John Moverley, Bill Blain, Savvas Savouri, Simon Wallace and Martin Baxter offer their prognosis
- I spy Our Proprietor breaks the Official Secrets Act after 35 years
- The Don of con Peter Bill unravels the property empire built on fraud
- Investor gossip Philippe Le Trung spills the beans from Europe
- Don’t write off cities Andrew Burrell says housing will fill the gaps, Andrew Phipps reckons UBI is no threat and Pam Boneham tells what’s hot in retail
- The not-so-great giveaway Michael Shaoul is wary of the Biden boom
- How America got shot of Britain David L. Smith on the day that changed everything
- Brad Thomas: REITs are still worth it
- George Baker on the upcoming flat season
- Martin Hole and the farmer’s new best friend
- Mark Roberts tips his best spring wine buys
- Dan Channer is sure it’s too soon for EVs