The Property Chronicle is a new, free-to-access, online publication delivering a unique perspective on property, investments and more. Working with leading investors, analysts, academics and actual operators, The Property Chronicle will deliver a considered, and occasional irreverent, view on the real estate investment world. We will go beyond and behind the news and provide a ‘buy-side’ perspective.
Each month The Property Chronicle will feature an in-depth interview with a leading figure in the industry. Alongside these profiles there will be regular pieces from an array of contributors covering a huge range of topics and ideas, from an analysis of the key metrics and figures to views from inside Westminster and commentary on overseas property markets.
Bringing together this broad range of expert contributors, The Property Chronicle offers a unique perspective on the sector and is a must read for any property professional.
Featuring high quality research, along with an insider’s take on the property sector, The Property Chronicle includes the below and more:
- In-depth interviews with leading figures in the property and investment sector
- Views from leading investors in private equity, residential and commercial
- A macro look at investment markets and asset classes from a non-UK perspective
- An insider’s view of the latest Westminster and Whitehall developments
- Analysis of real estate equities from perspective of top Fund managers and analysts
- Analysis of key statistics
- Unique insight from leading academics
The Property Chronicle draws on a broad range of expert contributions, from academics to practitioners, journalists and commentators. At launch this includes insight from the following:
- Jonathan Davis, leading journalist who regularly contributes to the FT and Spectator
- Andrew Baum, Visiting Professor of Management Practice, Säid Business School
- Andrew Monteath, Head of Research and Marketing at D&GAM
- Dr Helen Bao, Department of Land Economy , University of Cambridge
- Robert Fowlds, ex-Head of Real Estate, JP Morgan Cazenove
- Adrian Pepper, Political Advisor and Corporate Communications Consultant
- Matein Khalid, Chief Investment Officer of Asas Capital in the DIFC
- plus many more
Property Chronicle Partners:
Harriman House will be working with a number of partner organisations on The Property Chronicle. The first confirmed partner is D&G Asset Management.