The Property Chronicle is an online publication delivering a unique perspective on property, investments and more. Working with leading investors, analysts, academics and actual operators, The Property Chronicle delivers a considered and occasionally irreverent view on the real estate investment world that goes beyond and behind the news and provides a ‘buy-side’ perspective.
Every month, The Property Chronicle features an in-depth interview with a leading figure in the industry. Alongside these profiles there are regular pieces from an array of contributors covering a huge range of topics and ideas, from an analysis of the key metrics and figures to views from inside Westminster and commentary on overseas property markets.
Bringing together this broad range of expert contributors, The Property Chronicle offers a unique perspective on the sector and is a must read for any property professional.
Featuring high quality research, along with an insider’s take on the property sector, The Property Chronicle includes the below and more:
- In-depth interviews with leading figures in the property and investment sector
- Views from leading investors in private equity, residential and commercial
- A macro look at investment markets and asset classes from a non-UK perspective
- An insider’s view of the latest Westminster and Whitehall developments
- Analysis of real estate equities from perspective of top fund managers and analysts
- Analysis of key statistics
- Unique insight from leading academics