The Property Chronicle is both a print and an online publication delivering a unique perspective on property, alternative assets, investments and more. Working with leading investors, analysts, academics and actual operators, The Property Chronicle delivers a considered, and occasionally irreverent, view on the investment world. We go beyond and behind the news.
The Property Chronicle has a dedicated readership on the website and an extensive, opted-in subscriber base for the weekly email updates. The publication is actively promoted and marketed to international investment professionals, institutional and private investors and family offices. The print magazine is published on a quarterly basis and sent to an exclusive list of senior investors.
The Property Chronicle features a selection of high-quality contributions, articles and columns, including:
- In-depth interviews with leading investors
- A macro look at investment markets and asset classes
- An insider’s view of the latest Westminster and Whitehall developments
- Analysis from leading investors in private equity and the listed markets
- Interviews and articles by top Fund managers and analysts
- Analysis of key statistics
- Unique insight from leading academics