Get exclusive new articles from our roster of brilliant contributors. Each magazine contains 100 pages of insightful articles covering a range of topics from architecture to real estate market trends.
The latest issue is packed with brilliant articles including:
- And the award for most pointless award goes to… Peter Bill on cash for statuettes
- Property – an inflation hedge? Russell Chaplin is sceptical
- Proptech is overblown and over here – Andy Saull
- Alan Carter: UK listed tortoises & hares
- George Magnus: China’s real problem is financial not medical
- Follow the money with: Philippe Le Trung , Gill Lakin, Simon Durkin, Sally Doyle-Linden, Simon Wallace, Bill Page, Andrew Allen, Emily Norton & Alpa Bhakta
- Simon Silver admires the JFK Memorial
- George Baker rolls the dice at Tattersalls
- Mark Roberts & Miles Davis on wine investing
- TA Cotterell: A novelist’s go-to reads
- And much, much more…
Subscribe now to get the magazine delivered to your door or a PDF version sent to your inbox four times a year.
Just £90 for the print version and £25 for the PDF version.
We also have a range of corporate and bulk subscription offers available:
Please email: email@example.com if you have any queries.
Buy the latest issue of the magazine:
The Property Chronicle magazine is printed on carbon balanced paper as certified by the World Land Trust.