Get exclusive new articles from our roster of brilliant contributors. Each magazine contains 100 pages of insightful articles covering a range of topics from architecture to real estate market trends.
The latest edition features:
- What could possibly sink asset values? Richard Barkham, Wei Luo, Savvas Savouri, Peter Warburton assess lurking dangers
- Offices… love em or loathe em? Alan Carter, Kiran Raichura, Clearbell’s Dominic Moore & Andrew Phipps fight it out
- Liquidity, volatility & REIT ownership concentration Alex Moss & Charles Ostroumoff
- The future (of retail) is Tooting suggests Simon Wallace
- Investor gossip across Europe Philippe Le Trung spills the beans
- USA and Asia investment ideas with Pam Boneham & Sigrid Zialcita
- In praise of chlorinated chicken Emily Norton
- Our Proprietor’s brushes with billionaires
- Global comparison of relative house prices
- Postcard from Amsterdam
- In praise of the half bottle
- Rattling around Ascot
- The Master: Raymond Chandler
- And much, much more…
Subscribe now to get the magazine delivered to your door or a PDF version sent to your inbox four times a year.
Just £90 for the print version and £50 for the PDF version.
We also have a range of corporate and bulk subscription offers available:
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
The Property Chronicle magazine is printed on carbon balanced paper as certified by the World Land Trust.