Get exclusive new articles from our roster of brilliant contributors. Each magazine contains 60+ pages of insightful articles covering a range of topics from architecture to real estate market trends.
The latest edition features:
- Will post-vaccine UK be a treat for investors? Alan Carter, John Moverley, Bill Blain, Savvas Savouri, Simon Wallace and Martin Baxter offer their prognosis
- I spy Our Proprietor breaks the Official Secrets Act after 35 years
- The Don of con Peter Bill unravels the property empire built on fraud
- Investor gossip Philippe Le Trung spills the beans from Europe
- Don’t write off cities Andrew Burrell says housing will fill the gaps, Andrew Phipps reckons UBI is no threat and Pam Boneham tells what’s hot in retail
- The not-so-great giveaway Michael Shaoul is wary of the Biden boom
- How America got shot of Britain David L. Smith on the day that changed everything
- Brad Thomas: REITs are still worth it
- George Baker on the upcoming flat season
- Martin Hole and the farmer’s new best friend
- Mark Roberts tips his best spring wine buys
- Dan Channer is sure it’s too soon for EVs
Subscribe now to get the magazine delivered to your door or a PDF version sent to your inbox four times a year.
Just £90 for the print version and £50 for the PDF version.
We also have a range of corporate and bulk subscription offers available:
Please email: email@example.com if you have any queries.
The Property Chronicle magazine is printed on carbon balanced paper as certified by the World Land Trust.