Get exclusive new articles from our roster of brilliant contributors. Each magazine contains 100 pages of insightful articles covering a range of topics from architecture to real estate market trends.
The latest issue is packed with brilliant articles including:
- Is the real estate cycle dead?
- Peter Bill: Watch the FTSE
- Jonathan Ruffer: It can’t last
- Peter Warburton: Watch the credit markets
- James Roberts: 2020 – a big year for the bulls
- Richard Barkham: No threats visible
- Bill Blain, David Smith & Gavriel Merkado on why investors should fear, not thank, central banks
- The Big Interview with Guy Barnard & Alan Carter
- Our Property Chronicle Professors:
- Moss & French on new valuation models
- Miller on banning Airbnb
- Moverley on the future of UK farming
- Follow the money – what top investors are thinking:
- Andrew Jones, Manish Chande, Alexander Chartres, John Kingham & Philippe Le Trung
- Simon Silver on his Chicago beauty
- Oliver Ash on the madness of football clubs
- Martin Hole’s ode to animal farms and soup
- And much, much more…
Subscribe now to get the magazine delivered to your door or a PDF version sent to your inbox four times a year.
Just £90 for the print version and £25 for the PDF version.
We also have a range of corporate and bulk subscription offers available:
Annual subscription for 2 people (8 magazines per year ) – £120 (PDF included)
Annual subscription for 5 (20 mags per year) – £250 (PDF included)
Annual subscription for 10 (40 mags per year) – £400 (PDF included)
Please email: email@example.com for more details.
Buy the latest issue of the magazine:
The Property Chronicle magazine is printed on carbon balanced paper as certified by the World Land Trust.