Get exclusive new articles from our roster of brilliant contributors. Each magazine contains 60+ pages of insightful articles covering a range of topics from architecture to real estate market trends.
The latest edition features:
- The Long Con – Bill’s exclusive new series on classic real estate cons? First up: Punting on the Ritz
- LBJ, JFK, Ecclesiastes, terrible tv ads and coffee bags… Our Proprietor’s 2020
- A world of change Bill Blain rewrites the investment rulebook while James Roberts names the top trends for 2021
- Negative nominal interest rates? Get real! scoffs Peter Warburton
- Not so little women Tehreem Husain unlocks the historical role of female capital
- Working hypotheses Savvas Savouri says unemployment ain’t gonna happen, while Andrew Phipps asks if university is worth it
- The investor activists are at the gate What Philippe Le Trung overheard on the road
- Investors in distress Michael Shaoul on why the bottom of this cycle is a bust for bargain-hunters
- How to play at REITs
- Why the quadrant model works
- New retail leasing models
- The debt funding gap
- And much, much more…
Subscribe now to get the magazine delivered to your door or a PDF version sent to your inbox four times a year.
Just £90 for the print version and £50 for the PDF version.
We also have a range of corporate and bulk subscription offers available:
Please email: email@example.com if you have any queries.
The Property Chronicle magazine is printed on carbon balanced paper as certified by the World Land Trust.