If you’re interested in real estate, architecture, investing, classic cars and wine, then you’ll love the Property Chronicle magazine! Featuring articles from a wide variety of expert contributors, this magazine goes beyond the news to give a considered view on numerous subjects covering real estate and much, much more.
Each magazine contains 100 pages of insightful articles covering a range of topics from architecture to real estate market trends. The latest issue includes articles from Anatole Kaletsky, Simon Silver, Brad Thomas, Peter Warburton, Peter Bill and many more.
The latest issue of the magazine includes:
- Why Hollywood loves Architects and not developers by David Shiers
- The property fools are harder to spot this time by Peter Bill
- The hottest REITs for 2019 by Brad Thomas
- Nobody in investing knows anything, but that’s OK by Anatole Kaletsky
- Inflation, market trends & China from Peter Warburton, Gavriel
Merkado, Robin Marshall & Richard Barkham
- Triple B or not triple B? Ruffer’s Alexander Chartres on the ‘bank run’ about to hit credit markets
- And much, much more…